Thursday 24 April 2014

craving for death !!

knowing my heart would burn,
I  picked it up for fun
Ably brushing my hair,
I  pumped the smoke into air
imbuing the smoke that lingers,
I gripped the cigar between my fingers
It dangled darkening my own lips, 
and turning my heart to rips
My confidence ran down,
when my skin turned brown
It's hard to take the breathe,
and I could see my own death
enduring all the pain,
Now,I swear not to smoke again
for it's our deeds,that leave us in strife,
and cost our own life.




8 comments:

  1. fantastic.....n rhyming is very gud :)
    continue posting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post :-) people should get to know by ur post that smoking harms a lot. Keep going Raji :-) good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the concept u used to view this post was amazingg.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome rhyming Raji , great meaning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked the message through these beautiful lines. :)

    ReplyDelete